Safety – Why Buy Cozee?
Cozee (New Zealand) Ltd and Cozee Europe Ltd takes safety seriously. Cozee (New Zealand) Ltd is the only company in the world to hold safety certificates from TUV Rheinland for Electric Hot water Bottles or bags. Even though lots of Asian companies have tried. No other company has been accepted to be tested.
Why is this?
It is very simple; they do not meet the IEC safety standard on inspection, so the application is rejected.
Why does Cozee Align with TUV?
This is easy, for Product Testing, when you want the best you go to the best this includes SAFETY. Why risk it?
TÜV Rheinland is the leading and the most competent provider of product testing and certifications for the worldwide marketplace.
TÜV Rheinland specialists certify safety and quality to the needs of producers and consumers alike. TÜV Rheinland offers safety testing and certification services for products commonly encountered in modern life such as home appliances, medical products to name a few.
So when you buy a Cozee electric hot water bottle you know you are getting a quality product that is safe. Something other makers may say, but is it really true?
So what is the difference?
Cozee have developed their own heater (Patented) for their electric hot water bottle and therefore can confidently claim to be the world leaders in electric hot water bottle and bag technology. It has been tested and passed by TUV Rheinland. Other electric hot water bottles manufactures use metal coil heaters. These are similar to the heating coils usually found in electric kettles. These were not be accepted by TUV Rheinland.
Positive SAFETY things about Cozee Electric Hot Water Bottles and why you should buy the Cozee brand.
- Cozee Electric Hot Water Bottles are being sold around the world.
- Cozee owns the Cozee Brand and has their own factory.
- Cozee develop their products with their technical team.
- Cozee have their own R & D department
- Cozee have been tested by TUV Rheinland one o f the best independent testing organisations in the world.
- Cozee have passed the CB, CE (LVD), EMC and Rohs certificates from TUV Rheinland. The only company in the world to achieve this standard.
- The Cozee products have actually been tested.
- The Cozee products have actually been inside a testing laboratory to be tested.
- Every component and material in the construction of the product has been certified and approved for use.
- The Cozee heater is specially designed and has been allowed to be tested by TUV.
- The Cozee heater is not a coil type heater that isn’t approved by TUV for this type of application.
- No other company has had their product tested by TUV, many have tried.
- Certificates can be found on Certipedia – The Online Certificate Database of TUV Rheinland.
- Cozee publish our certificates data to show transparency of our product safety, unequaled by anyone.
- In our opinion:- making Cozee the world leader in Safety of Electric Hot Water Bottle Technology.
List of Test Report and Standards Passed by TUV
BS1970 (Partial testing)
All components are either cited within the reports component tables or tested in-situ.